My favorite customers are the ones that recommend to me products that they love. That's how I found these wonderful Flavor Essence products. They are even better than I hoped!! The flavors are bold and true.
If you own a water carbonator (Soda Stream et al) PLEASE give these a try!!!
Key Things You Should Know About Flavor Essence:
The people that understand us best have gourmet “foodie” tendencies and/or health-conscious interests. By using unsweetened natural background flavorings, you can avoid mass-produced, pre-flavored food and beverages. You can custom-flavor anything to match your own tastes. And because of that, you will have maximum creative control with minimal easy effort. The primary use of Flavor Essence is to add clean tasting gourmet-level flavor to your favorite things without any odd after-taste; and without adding any kind of preservatives, colorings, sugars, fats or carbs.
- To custom control the taste of your water, sparkling water, coffee, tea, milk, juices, smoothies, shakes and adult beverage cocktails (and personalize your own blends of Flavor Essence flavors for maximum creativity).
- To add subtle exotic flavors (beyond vanilla) into baking batters, mixes and frostings
- To flavor yogurt and cereals without adding any sugars
- To create flavored balsamic vinegars and dressings
- To add some true flavor to fruit salads and juices– especially when the fruit “looks good” but is missing either it’s key flavor component or you want to complement it
- These small-batch bottlings of unsweetened natural flavors are made as a simply and cleanly as possible. [These contain zero sugars of any kind].
- Add your own favorite sweeteners (like stevia, cane sugar, agave etc.), OR go without any sugars at all, OR you can “borrow” and just take advantage what sweetness is already present in your beverage or food. Many manufactured beverages and foods already contain added sugars, but our flavorings will not add any more.
- Stylistically, these flavors are a serious attempt to be as “true-to-form” and lush as possible –in both aroma and taste.
- They are gourmet quality and easily add complex aromas & tasty flavors to your favorite beverages and food and baking projects.
- Not to be confused with syrups –that either have a heavy-handed presence or unwanted extra ingredients. (This is one of the reasons that these are accurately described as “natural unsweetened flavorings are “background” flavorings but can be used to create a syrup)
- And unlike extracts, these are concentrated for you to custom-control for individual beverages and measure out for baking batches too.
- Unlike extracts and syrups, these add gourmet-level finesse and complexity.
- “Their place” is cleanly in the background –(and as background flavors they also behave cleanly when blended together)
- The goal is to give you great creative latitude, a new sense of control, and a lot of tasty fun. Healthy can be very tasty.