|It's certainly NOT business as usual and we aren't going to pretend that it is. We have no choice but to operate differently. Thankfully, we have a strong team of employees who are up for the challenge.
Restaurants being forced to close will mean that more meals are being prepared at home and you will most likely need a tool or two to help you with that task.
We have always kept our store spotlessly clean. Now, we are being hyper vigilant. We are armed with Lysol and hand sanitizer. If you are not feeling well, have been exposed to anyone who may be ill or just don't want to be in a store - here's how we can help:
Our heartfelt thoughts go out to all who have been impacted.
- We do have a website that you can shop on. If you have been in our store you will quickly realize that our site only offers a small % of what we have available but we are adding more daily
- We can take your phone calls and help you figure out what you need or want
- We can take videos of entire sections so that you see everything we have to offer
- We can FaceTime with you so that you can ask questions in person (but not!)
- We will take your credit card over the phone and deliver your order for free within a 10 mile radius
- You can order and pay on the phone, pull up to our door, stay in your car and we will put your purchase in your trunk
- We will ship your order of $50 or more for a flat rate of $5
It's definitely not business as usual but we are stronger together.
Thank you so much for your unwavering support. It means
the world to me and my work family.
Let's stay calm and healthy...