COVID - 19 Update
We are happy to announce that we will be opening our door again this Thursday 7/23/20 For the safety and well-being of our community, staff, and customers we are going to continue to enforce strict guidelines for in-store shopping. Please see and be prepared to adhere to the following guidelines:
- We are open Monday- Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sunday from 10am-4pm
- You can shop 24/7 on our online website
- If you do not feel comfortable shopping in-store, curbside pickup is still available
- Orders can be placed over the phone or online
- At this time we will only accept credit card payments --NO CASH
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have and will even FaceTime and send photos or videos of entire sections of our store to help you find what you are looking for
- All customers must wear a mask in the store at all times
- Upon entering, one of our team members will great you and provide you with hand sanitizer
- Customers will enter from our side door and exit through our front door
- Only 10 customers will be allowed in at a time in order to keep a safe and social distance of six feet apart while shopping
- Doors and counter surfaces will be continuously sanitized
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time. We understand that it is not shopping as usual.Our heartfelt thoughts go out to all who have been impacted.
Remember to wear a mask, wash your hands, and practice safe social distancing. Let's all do our part to continue to keep it safe in the 802.
Let's stay calm and healthy...